- News & Events
- About Us
Switching to the Healthland EHR couldn't be easier—or make more sense. Learn more
Learn how a hospital like yours made a succesful conversion to EHR. Learn more
or click here
The due diligence process to evaluate and select a new EHR healthcare technology solution can be long and intimidating. There are vendor interviews, presentations, site visits, and proposals to schedule and review. And the costs for hardware, software, installation, training, and travel can be overwhelming to contemplate.
Then, once you’ve selected a healthcare IT system, there is the final hurdle: Your upfront financial commitment must be made well in advance of receiving any stimulus reimbursements.
At Healthland, we understand that, for rural and critical access hospitals especially, two years is a long time to wait for such significant reimbursements. So Healthland has developed several financing options to help cover that 18-24 month bridge period. These include:
• Operating Lease Financing, and Capital Lease Financing options
• An EHR Line of Credit, which will fund the costs associated with hardware, software, installation, and training
• The flexibility to pay off the Lease Schedule after your hospital receives your EHR stimulus reimbursement from Medicare
• Step Up to Stimulus 24 months of low monthly step payments followed by 36 equal monthly payments
• Deferral to Stimulus A six-month deferral followed by 54 monthly payments
• 12-Month Interest Only 12-months of interest only followed by a 48-month lease
• Other Structures are available with terms ranging from 12 to 60 months
Healthland Financing customizes financial solutions for hospitals based on your organizational needs. To discuss additional financing options and complete program details, simply contact us.
The financing options described above may not be available to all clients and may change without notice at the discretion of Healthland Financing. All credit offers are subject to credit review and approval.